The intervention service in the distribution network
- Disconnecting/reconnecting the debtors shall be carried out by the operator upon the client’s formal request.
- Potential damages following the interruptions in the electricity supply according to alignment 1, are the client’s responsibility.
- The disconnection orders can only be scheduled and carried out during week days, between 7a.m and 3p.m.
- The disconnection order shall stipulate the date and a 3-hour interval when the operator is to carry out the disconnection.
- The client shall give notice to the debtor regarding the interruption of electricity supply.
- The disconnection order shall be sent to the operator simultaneously with the disconnection notice to the consumer, or at least 48 hours prior to the disconnection time.
- The operator shall formally confirm the delivrance of the disconnection order.
- Cancellation of the disconnection order (due to the payment of debt) shall be carried out by the client, formally (by fax), at least three hours prior to the scheduled time of disconnection.
- In the case stipulated at alignment 8, the client shall also notify the operator by telephone.
- The operator’s expenses related to the disconnection/reconnection from/to the network shall pe covered by the client (art.29, letter b in the contract).
- The reconnection shall be carried out in maximum two days from the client’s formal request.
- The tariffs applied by the operator in case of disconnection/reconnection shall be the ones stipulated by Electrica SA in the Catalogue of tariffs for operations and services provided by the Electricity Supply and Distribution Branches, by third parties and approved by the Administration Council of Electrica Distributie Transilvania Nord branch.
- The operation shall be billed simultaneously with the distribution service for the activities provided in the prior month.
- The payment method shall be similar to the one for the distribution service.
* ANRE Ordinance No. 43/2004.